I suppose since I’m asking all of our participants to make a bio, it’s only fair that I do the same, right?
- I’m Carolina and I’m 24 years old.
- I have been overweight the majority of my life. I’ve been classified as obese since high school.
- I’ve used my weight as a defense mechanism throughout my life. I’ve finally started to find confidence and strength within myself and outside of my body.
- I would like to lose 20 pounds by May.
- Be able to jog/run for at least 30 minutes.
- Make it through April while maintaining a healthy lifestyle for the first time.
- I plan to stay mentally healthy first and foremost, by keeping negative energy (thoughts, words, people, etc.) away from me.
- I will eat healthily and not deprive myself of birthday cake!
- I will jog a little bit each day until I can run.
- I will support you so that my head is always in the game.
- I tend to do better with a tough love (with more love than tough) approach. I need a touch of reality.
- Too much positive reinforcement makes my head balloon up when I should be opening my eyes.
- I would appreciate constructive criticism, but nothing nasty. 🙂
- I’ve lost 42 pounds since this time last year. I plan to lose more
- I’ve lost 17 pounds since December of last year (I’m really, really big so weight tends to come off easily for me. Don’t be discouraged if you have 40 or so pounds to lose and it’s not coming off as quickly).
- I’m more energized and HAPPY! I’m excited for all of you and myself!
PHEW! That was harder than I imagined, but I’m glad I’ve put it out there. There’s still time to join our Challenge and we could all use more support. Plus, I’m a support fiend! The more, the merrier! And to our participants: if you still haven’t made a bio, please do. I would like to share as many as I can!
Until next time,